Bacne can really be a bummer especially in the summer months. Blemishes on your back — or bacne — can be embarassing and difficult to get rid of. Many blame sweat for blemishes but in reality that’s just one cause. “There are so many other potential reasons why people get bacne,” says Jenefer Palmer, founder of the all-natural, marine-based skincare line OSEA Malibu. Palmer cites these common causes:
1. Using laundry soap with fragrance. Chemicals found in conventional laundry detergents can irritate your skin and lead to breakouts. Try switching to organic, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic laundry soap, or use half the amount advised on labels (this will be gentler on your skin and help your clothes last longer).
2. Bathing with products containing synthetic fragrances. Synthetic fragrances, PEGs, petrochemicals, parabens and sulfates, which are found in many conventional bath products, can inflame your skin. Look for natural products without these chemicals. All OSEA products are 100% free of synthetic fragrances, genetically modified ingredients, petrochemicals, parabens and sulfates.
Okay, so what’s the best way to banish a bacne breakout?
- The most effective way to handle bacne is washing with OSEA’s Ocean Cleansing Mudd, a marine-based, 100% natural daily cleanser formulated to remove impurities while clearing up blemishes and controlling excess oil production. Macrocystis, Laminaria and Fucus, highly concentrated in minerals, trace elements, amino acids and vitamins, exfoliate and purify clogged pores and remove dead cells, leaving skin smooth and invigorated. Tea Tree Oil promotes a healthy pH balance and improves skins appearance. Enjoy the tingly feeling while the minerals do their magic.
- After bathing apply OSEA’s Essential Corrective Complex, a pure blend of Tea Tree, White Thyme and Juniper essential oils that create a disinfecting, non-drying acne treatment to rapidly heal blemishes, reduce oil build-up and calm sebaceous glands. Blended with 30% essential oils, Essential Corrective Complex is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic.
- Whatever you do, DO NOT ask your best friend to squeeze your blemishes, as this may worsen the bacne and lead to scarring. Instead, smooth on OSEA’s healing Red Algae Mask, featuring the rich minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, and trace elements of Red Algae, and fortified with a variety of antioxidants, to help heal breakouts and purify pores. Red Algae Mask also uses the properties of Red Wine polyphenols, herbal extracts and a phosphoric diester of Vitamins E and C to hydrate, nourish and condition skin during treatment.
- Can I use my facial cleanser for bacne? Yes. Acne, bacne… it’s all the same. OSEA’s Ocean Cleansing Mudd quickly helps clean acne breakouts anywhere on your body.
- When shopping for products to help treat my bacne, what ingredients should I avoid? Avoid skincare products with synthetic fragrances, PEGs, petrochemicals, parabens and sulfates. You can rest assured that all OSEA formulations are free from parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, GMOs, gluten, animal by-products, synthetic color and fragrance!
- Tags: All, bacne, best summer skin treatments, DIY, Family, Favorite Products, heal bacne, heal breakouts, Jessica Biel, natural bacne remedies, Natural Skincare, ocean cleansing mudd, organic algae, organic skincare, OSEA, osea malibu, Skin, Skin superfood, summer skin