Age-Defying Super Duo that Firms and Smoothes
This antioxidant-rich powerhouse duo deeply hydrates for a smooth, soft, more youthful look. Vitamin Sea Serum, rich in Hyaluronic Acid and potent seaweed extracts firms skin and visibly diminishes fine lines and wrinkles. Essential Hydrating Oil, rich in Jojoba + Geranium seals in moisture and plumps skin for an anytime, lit-from-within glow.Learn More
All Skin TypesNot sure what skin type you are? Take the quiz
How to Use
Apply one to two pumps to cleansed skin. Follow with OSEA moisturizer of choice. Use morning and night.
- Gigartina Skottsbergii Extract a red algae that deeply hydrates skin and promotes the appearance of youthful volume and firmness. Helps protect skin from external aggressors such as wind, dry climates and air pollution. Rich in polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring polysaccharide. It holds up to 1000X its weight in water to flood skin with long lasting hydration and strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier. Derived from the plant-based bacterial fermentation of Bacillus subtilis.
- Turmeric brightens the appearance of skin for a radiant complexion. Rich in antioxidants.
NATURAL DERIVED INGREDIENTS:
Aqua, Montmorillonite, Fucus Serratus Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract*, Glycerin*, Sorbitol, Gigartina Skottsbergii Extract*, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract*, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract*, Juglans Regia Seed Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Tetrahydro Curcuminoids, Ferulic Acid, Di-Potassium Glycyrrhizinate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lonicera Caprifolium Extract, Lonicera Japonica Extract, Phospholipids, Maltodextrin, Potassium Sorbate
Normal, Dry + MatureNot sure what skin type you are? Take the quiz
How to Use
Apply one to two pumps of oil to face, neck and decolleté. Massage oil onto skin until fully absorbed. Follow with OSEA moisturizer of choice. Use morning and night.
- Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens) Flower Oil decongests and reduces surface irritation while promoting healthy looking, glowing skin. Provides a sweet floral aroma.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil plumps fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful, refined complexion. Rich in vitamin E.
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil renowned for its sweet aroma and relaxing and balancing properties. A natural skin soother.
- Macadamia (Macadamia Ternifolia) Seed Oil a lightweight botanical oil rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Deeply hydrates skin and visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rosewood (Aniba Rosaeodora) Wood Oil hydrates skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enjoyed for its soothing aroma.
Natural Derived Ingredients:
Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Thuja Occidentalis (Cedar Leaf) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Reviews and questions about Age Defier
Love this combo
These two products work great in combination with the Hyaluronic Sea Serum. These products work great with my sensitive skin I have not had any issues.
Love this combo
I love the sea serum. It adds that protective layer under my moisturizer sunscreen to nourish my face all day long. The hydrating oil adds that extra help in the delicate areas around my eyes and mouth that can show lines by the end of the day.
So far, I like vitamin sea serum which make my facial skin feel nice and soft but I only use it once a daily. I have oily skin and I use blemish treatment daily but with vitamin sea serum I still have a few breakouts. However, I still use it cause the effects on my facial skin. I only use the essential hydrating oil twice because the bottle broke! :( I can’t really say if work or not.
Can't live without!
I don't know why it took me so long to incorporate these two products in my skincare routine. I had a tiny roller ball of the essential hydrating oil that I was nervous to try. My skin became extra dry so I started using the essential hydrating oil before the advanced protection cream and all I can say is that it is amazing! The vitamin sea serum give my skin a little extra umph. They are both amazing!
Love osea products
Love the oil especially
I love the Essential Hydrating Oil. Love that it's in a roller package. And I'm one who normally feels like oil shouldn't be added to my face! The Vitamin Sea Serum is fun but not something I reach for very often, I feel like it's a layer I don't really need. I'm glad I tried it though and will use the whole bottle eventually!