Skin Brightening, Radiance-Enhancing Duo
This potent pair is everything you need for a visibly brightened complexion. Your skin will be naturally radiant with White Algae Mask + Brightening Serum. Powered by Organic Algae, Mineral Peptides, natural Resveratrol, Bearberry, Japanese Flowery Knotweed, Matsutake Mushroom & Vitamin C, this radiance-boosting duo instantly delivers a luminous, youthful glow.Learn More
All Skin Types, especially dull, dry + matureNot sure what skin type you are? Take the quiz
How to Use
Apply mask to clean, dry skin for 10-20 minutes, twice weekly. Leave on overnight for an added brightening boost.
- Algae Extract contains potent vitamins and minerals. Hydrates dry skin and reinforces the appearance of a healthy, balanced, moisture-rich complexion.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil plumps fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful, refined complexion. Rich in vitamin E.
- Prunus Mume Fruit Extract also known as the Japanese apricot, helps brighten skin's appearance for a luminous complexion.
- Resveratrol derived from grape seeds, this natural extract is abundant in antioxidants. Brightens appearance of skin for a radiant glow.
- Saccharomyces/Copper/Manganese/and Zinc Ferments mineral peptides that have been fermented by yeast (saccharomyces) to firm and plump skin and visibly diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
- White Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Extact brightens appearance of skin. Antioxidant-rich.
NATURAL DERIVED INGREDIENTS:
Aqua, Algae Extract*, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Manganese Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment (Mineral Peptides), Glycerin*, Resveratrol, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil*, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rubus Coreanus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Lycium Chinensis Fruit Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Uuron-cha Ekisu (Oolong Tea) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran*, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate
All Skin Types, especially those with dull or uneven skin tonesNot sure what skin type you are? Take the quiz
How to Use
Apply one pump of serum and massage gently onto face. Use morning + night. Follow with OSEA essential oil and moisturizer.
Note: You may notice a slight color variation in your Brightening Serum. These batch-to-batch variations are due to Bearberry Leaf which displays natural fluctuations in color. We do not use synthetic colors in any of our products.
- Gigartina Skottsbergii Extract a red algae that deeply hydrates skin and promotes the appearance of youthful volume and firmness. Helps protect skin from external aggressors such as wind, dry climates and air pollution. Rich in polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) a potent antioxidant. Brightens and evens the appearance of skin tone.
- Bearberry (Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi) Leaf Extract this potent botanical brightens skin and reduces the appearance dark spots and hyperpigmentation for a radiant complexion. Rich in antioxidants.
- Ferulic Acid plant-based antioxidant that improves the effectiveness of vitamin C.
- Flowery Knotweed (Polygonum Multiflorum) Root Extract visibly reduces the topical signs of aging and soothes skin. Naturally rich in Resveratrol.
- Mushroom (Tricholoma Matsutake Singer) Extract naturally brightens appearance of skin and reduces the look of hyperpigmentation.
NATURAL DERIVED INGREDIENTS:
Aqua, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf (Bearberry) Extract, Turnera Aphrodisiaca (Damiana) Leaf Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum (Flowery Knotweed) Root Extract, Montmorillonite, Nonapeptide-1, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Gigartina Skottsbergii Extract*, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract*, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract*, Ascorbic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Tricholoma Matsutake Singer (Mushroom) Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl (Vitamin C Derivative) Phosphate, Tetrahydro Curcuminoids (Turmeric), Olea (Olive) Europaea Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phyllanthus Emblica (Indian Gooseberry) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Di-Potassium Glycyrrhizinate, Lonicera Caprifolium Extract, Lonicera Japonica Extract, Glycerin*, Dextran, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Potassium Sorbate
Reviews and questions about Brightening Boost
Great skin pick me up!
I love this duo! Being in my mid forties and having lots of hormonal problems has really done a number on my skin. This plumps it right up and leaves it glowing! I’ve truly noticed a huge difference in my skin using the Osea products. It can be tricky finding new products because my skin is aging but it’s also super oily which leads to break outs. Osea products have tamed all of that for just simply amazing skin!
I've been getting so many compliments from people about my skin glowing lately. This stuff works!
The osea brightening boost works great on my skin. The dullness was replaced with evened and bright skin. My skin glowed and looked healthy! Will definitely be part of my regular routine.
These products have integrity!
I can’t say enough about this entire line. I’m close to having every product offered and have not been disappointed with any of it.
I use the syrum daily before i put on my lotion of choice and although the scar i bought it for is still there it helps keep my red spots in check that i get around my lips due to allergies and dry skin, i find my self using alot less heavy founations to cover the pink spots and some days none at all. I also use the face mask every night as a over night fix. None of the products i have bought are harsh and i use them daily with each other. I feel my skin more supple and even in tone sense i made the choice to spend and i have not a single regret. Cheap stuff always wasted my time and even made things worse
A great bright combo.
I love using both of these at night to brighten my skin.