OSEA Malibu is a small, family business that is growing fast - and with gratitude! We are looking for savvy, passionate people that embody our mission of creating a natural skincare line free of toxic, synthetic ingredients. We are currently hiring sales professionals and estheticians in field positions across the country.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & we will be in touch. Esthetician license preferred, but appropriate work experience may be considered in lieu of certificate.
Position: Brand Ambassador, Part Time
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York City, NY
- San Francisco (Bay Area), CA
- Boston, MA
- Palm Beach, FL
- Westport, CT
- Austin, TX
- Houston, TX
This position is responsible for in-store freelancing and sales within our partner accounts. Will include executing sales support and planned in-store events on a weekly basis. Candidate will be comfortable with giving mini-facials and working with our products and customers in-store (or will be open to training to learn this skill). Must have a flexible schedule. Work week will be approximately 20 hours with room to grow.
- Educate customers and sell OSEA Malibu skincare
- Comfortable with set sales targets and working independently in the field
- Confident and effective communicator about OSEA, with a genuine interest in natural, nontoxic ingredients
- Support staff of retail partners
- Complete recaps of work, sharing information that can help us improve our customer’s experience
- Experience in retail settings, especially in the beauty, wellness, and skincare space
- Esthetician license or practical experience with skincare
- Familiarity with Google drive, comfortable with reporting on forms and excel sheets
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial, make-it-work spirit!
- Ability to travel
- Must have a mode of transportation as this person will sometimes have to carry products or event materials