Work With Us
OSEA is a small, family business that is growing fast - and with gratitude! We are looking for savvy, passionate individuals that believe in our mission of creating natural results-driven skincare free of toxic, synthetic ingredients.
Learn more about our open positions below.
Operations Specialist - Oxnard, CA
Join our fast-evolving company and become a fundamental part of our team. We are looking for a savvy, passionate individual that shares our commitment to wellness, kindness and supporting our mission to create pure, effective, results-driven skincare that is safe for the planet and you! The role will report to the VP of Operations and support our operations team in managing the processes and procedures that allow our 3PL to function effectively and smoothly. This role will facilitate the rapid growth of an exciting ecommerce brand as we scale our sales and in turn scale our daily order fulfillment and inventory management.
- Responsible for overseeing/ coordinating all shipments leaving our 3PL, both small parcel and LTL
- Responsible for managing customer orders and delivery expectations on 400 - 1,000 orders per day and growing
- Mitigates issues and delays in shipping by communicating with customers and wholesale team to set expectations of delivery timelines
- Works with customer service team to follow up on shipping related issues and file claims with carriers
- Manages freight and carrier relationships
- Works with 3PL to optimize pick, pack and ship, ensuring the safety of goods and lowering costs of shipping materials and labor
- Works in conjunction with VP Ops to negotiate freight rates and ensure cost efficient delivery
- Manage order flow with 3PL, helping prioritize order fulfillment, managing short shipments, backorders and out-of-stocks
- Work in Shopify backend to ensure products selection is accurate for current stock levels and stock availability
- Manage kitting and assembly processes in office for retail and wholesale products that are reworked on site
- Manage temp worker team of 2-10 people who assist in assembly, kitting and reworking
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or Associate's Degree Preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an operations role
- Highly effective time management skills
- Strong drive for growth, desire to learn and growth
- Excellent Microsoft EXCEL skills REQUIRED
- Strong EMPHASIS on ATTENTION to DETAIL & ACCURACY
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, non-verbal, intuitive, psychic et al)
- Must be willing to fall in love with our products, inspire the team and have fun at work!
This is a full-time salaried position with an immediate opening at our main warehouse in Oxnard, CA, with weekly travel to our headquarters in Venice, CA. To apply, please send your resume as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter and the 2 most recent books you've read. Make OSEA Fulfillment / Logistics Manager the subject line.
Spa & Retail Associate - Venice, CA
We are looking for a strong new team member to work at our rapidly evolving spa and retail space in Venice. The ideal candidate shares our commitment to wellness, kindness and furthering our mission of creating pure, effective, results-driven skincare that is safe for the planet and you.
- Book facial appointments
- Greet clients
- Check clients in and out of their appointments
- Educate customers on products and services
- Communicate confidently and clearly about our brand, and convey a genuine passion for natural, nontoxic ingredients
- Open and close the studio
- Maintain general and daily upkeep of space
- Support estheticians to maintain a calm flow of services, and to create a beautiful experience for our clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong sales experience
- Experience in retail and/or spa setting, especially in the beauty, wellness and skincare space
- A general understanding of scheduling programs. Experience with Booker is a plus!
- Licensed esthetician or in school for esthetics is a plus!
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Responsible, dependable and punctual
- Must be willing to fall in love with our products and have fun while we work
This is a part-time, hourly position with an immediate opening at our company headquarters, located in Venice, California.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com as a PDF and include a cover letter and the 3 most recent books you've read. Include the title of the position in the subject line.
Freelance Brand Ambassadors (Part-Time) - Multiple Locations
This position is responsible for in-store freelancing and sales with our partner accounts. Will include executing sales support and planned in-store events on a weekly basis. Candidate will be comfortable with giving mini-facials and working with our products and customers in-store (or will be open to training to learn this skill). Must have a flexible schedule.
- Atlanta, GA
- Cleveland, OH
- Greenville, SC
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- New Orleans, LA
- Ojai, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Richmond, VA
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Sarasota, FL
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Educate customers and hand sell product line
- Accommodate set sales targets and work independently in the field
- Communicate confidently and clearly about our brand, with genuine interest in natural, nontoxic ingredients
- Support staff retail partners
- Complete recaps of work, sharing information that can help us improve our customer's experience
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in retail setting, especially in the beauty, wellness and skincare space
- Esthetician license or practical experience with skincare preferred
- Familiarity with Google Drive, comfortable with reporting on forms and excel sheets
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial, make-it-work spirit!
This is a part-time position, and the work week will be approximately 10-20 hours with room to grow. To apply, please send your resume as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject line.