Work With Us
OSEA is a small, family business that is growing fast - and with gratitude! We are looking for savvy, passionate individuals that believe in our mission of creating natural results-driven skincare free of toxic, synthetic ingredients.
Learn more about our open positions below.
Licensed Esthetician - Venice, CA
We are looking for a strong new team member to work at our rapidly evolving spa in Venice. The ideal candidate shares our commitment to wellness, kindness and furthering our mission of creating pure, effective, results-driven skincare that is safe for the planet and you.
Qualifications and Skills
- A warm and welcoming energy.
- You understand how to work with different skin concerns and always make clients feel comfortable.
- Experience with green beauty and an understanding of natural, non-toxic ingredients.
- Spa or related experience.
- Entrepreneurial, make-it-work spirit!
- An ability to educate clients and sell products.
- A reliable and responsible team member!
This is a part-time, hourly position with an immediate opening at our company headquarters, located in Venice, California.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF and include a cover letter and the 3 most recent books you've read. Include the title of the position in the subject line.
Freelance Brand Ambassadors (Part-Time) - Multiple Locations
This position is responsible for in-store freelancing and sales with our partner accounts. Will include executing sales support and planned in-store events on a weekly basis. Candidate will be comfortable with giving mini-facials and working with our products and customers in-store (or will be open to training to learn this skill). Must have a flexible schedule.
- Atlanta, GA
- Cleveland, OH
- Greenville, SC
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- New Orleans, LA
- Ojai, CA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Richmond, VA
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Sarasota, FL
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Educate customers and hand sell product line
- Accommodate set sales targets and work independently in the field
- Communicate confidently and clearly about our brand, with genuine interest in natural, nontoxic ingredients
- Support staff retail partners
- Complete recaps of work, sharing information that can help us improve our customer's experience
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in retail setting, especially in the beauty, wellness and skincare space
- Esthetician license or practical experience with skincare preferred
- Familiarity with Google Drive, comfortable with reporting on forms and excel sheets
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial, make-it-work spirit!
This is a part-time position, and the work week will be approximately 10-20 hours with room to grow. To apply, please send your resume as a PDF to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject line.
Join our fast-evolving company and become a fundamental part of our team. We are looking for a savvy, passionate individual that shares our commitment to wellness, kindness and furthering our mission of creating pure, effective, results-driven skincare that is safe for the planet and you! The Fulfillment Supervisor will report directly to the V.P. of Operations.
As a Fulfillment Supervisor, you will manage our 3PL to ensure our fulfillment partner provides our customers across both wholesale and e-commerce channels with the highest quality product in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure customers orders are picked, packed and shipped according to our agreed upon customer lead times
- Adhere to customer required shipping protocols and routing documentation, to ensure standards are followed for picking, order preparation, and packing
- Manage accurate inventory levels at 3PL by analyzing inbound and outbound transactions and solving for discrepancies when they occur
- Escalate potential issues and document/report incidents (safety, deliveries, inventory, etc.) to the VP of Operations
- Experience onboarding and implementing new EDI customers
- Communicate with Customer Experience team on customer satisfaction needs
- Coordinate with accounting and sales teams regarding delivery and order status
Qualifications & Skills
- Enjoy fast growth environment
- A love of technology and willingness to explore all solutions it provides
- 3+ years experience in e-commerce and retail order fulfillment
- Experience in cosmetics, food or nutraceuticals strongly preferred
- Be a kind, creative problem solver and have excellent communication + management skills.
- 4-year degree preferred
This is a full-time salaried position with an immediate opening. Company headquarters are located in Venice, CA but the role will require frequent travel to our warehouse in Oxnard, CA (2+ days per week). Annual salary DOE. Medical and vacation benefits included.
To apply, please send your resume as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter and the 3 most recent books you've read. Include the title of the position in the subject line.