This makes for a perfect gift when presented in a mason jar or as a special treat for yourself! It's loaded with nutritious almonds, oats and seeds. Enjoy with yogurt, fruit or just by the spoonful.
What you'll need:
- 8 oz slivered almonds
- 4 oz hemp seeds
- 8 oz sunflower seeds
- 8 oz pumpkin seeds
- 32 oz gluten-free rolled oats
- 8 oz raisins
- 8 oz maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
How to make:
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix the seeds and oats (everything but the almonds) together in a big bowl.
- 3. Add in the maple syrup + coconut oil and stir everything together. Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 4. Place into your pre-heated oven and set a timer for 1 hour total baking time.
- 5. Halfway through (30 minutes in) take out the baking sheet from the oven.
- 6. Stir the granola while adding in the slivered almonds, making sure that everything is baked and browned evenly.
- 7. After another 30 minutes (1 hour total baking time), take out the granola from the oven.
- 8. Stir in the raisins.
- 9. Place into mason jars with a handwritten note.